Jaljeera Masala | Tasty Tango Masala | Refreshing Drink | Summer Drink
Taste buds tickle more in summer. What if the taste buds are satiated by a tangy and tasty flavored drink that works as appetizer and coolant in hot summer days. The Jaljeera masala is that one.
Jaljeera masala- a tasty tango
Taste buds tickle more in summer. What if the taste buds are satiated by a tangy and tasty flavoured drink that works as appetizer and coolant in hot summer days. The Jaljeera masala is that one. It has been a symbol of taste and flavour for generations. It is easy to prepare mixture that is liked by the people of all ages. Anyone can have this drink without any second thought. It’s name itself defines it- Jaljeera- ‘Jal’ means water, ‘Jeera’ means cumin seeds. But it is much more than that. It is a pack full of healthy and tasty spices. This mixture of rich and authentic spices can refresh and energize you instantly. Spices have been an important part of Indian kitchens since ages. Different regions are famous for different species. This Jaljeera masala is a fine blend of best picked spices and herbs from different regions and mixed together in appropriate proportion in order to give the desired effect and maintain a balance of taste as well as health.
It’s major ingredients are-
- Cumin Seeds- It is considered good for heart, reduces inflammation, appetizing agent that improves digestion.
- Mint- it is a great cooling agent and flavouring agent.
- Black salt- It is one of the best form of salt that is considered to be healthiest for consumption. It protects loss of water due to excessive sweating and maintains balance of the sodium in our body.
- Asafoetida- It is an age old spice that is well known for reducing acidity, gastric problems, adds flavour, improves digestion.
- Dry ginger- It is known for better immunity, reducing inflammation.
- Fennel seeds- it is a coolant, appetizer, anti oxidant that adds a bit of soft and sweet flavour in the spicy mixture.
- Clove and cardamom- Clove and Cardamom, a combination that is quite healthy and improves digestion, maintains body temperature.
- Dry mango powder- This tangy powder adds to taste, improves hunger and rich source of Vitamin C.
A better alternative- This lip smacking drink is very popular and a great source of Ascorbic acid. Jaljeera masala is a great way of tackling with the heat of summer where we want to drink water frequently. This flavoured water is a very good alternative to normal water and helps us in keeping our body hydrated. This is a drink full of flavours and spices that knocks down the taste buds. This drink is not only famous in homes, but also served as a welcome drink in functions, events, restaurants etc.
How to prepare?
It is very easy to make. You just need a glass of chilled water and this mouth watering Jal-jeera masala. Put this jaljeera masala into the water as per the requirement. Mix it well with the help of a spoon. Serve chilled and enjoy the amalgamation of tangy spices and herbs in order to satiate your thirst.
The Jaljeera masala is easily available in the market and can be ordered online with any delay. So go for this jaljeera masala and enjoy the summers without falling a prey to the heatwave.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 14 cm|